Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's Next?

Now that my first marathon is done and my post-marathon soreness is gone, I realize that this blog has served its purpose. This blog allowed me to share my thoughts, track my progress, and raise lots of money for Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. My first marathon was everything I hoped it would be, and more.
What's next for me? The marathon changed me for the better, and has inspired me to start training for another! As far as racing goes, this year I plan on running the Fort Worth Cowtown Half Marathon, the San Diego Marathon and the San Antonio Marathon. What's next for David? He's getting a new road bike this week and will begin training for his next triathlon, and I am sure he will climb several more mountains in Colorado before the year is over. What's next for both of us? We both turn 30 in 2009, so we plan on having lots of fun, travelling, and getting settled in Fort Worth, our new home.
Although I am sad to let go of this blog, I hope you will follow me to my new blog "Follow the Strouds." I have decided to create this new blog to track our lives and our running as well as to keep in touch with all of our friends and family. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: