Friday, November 21, 2008

Off the Job for a Few Days

We are moving today and Saturday, and DSL won't be connected at our home in Fort Worth until Monday evening. Because we will be on the road and without the Internet for a few days, I won't have access to e-mail or the blog. I will try to get back to posting next Monday or Tuesday and let everyone know about my first day at my new job. Until then, keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel and get settled in. I will post again as soon as I can.

4 comments:

mindibz said...

See ya in a few weeks, friend! GOOD LUCK on this new journey!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I came across this while looking up an 8 year old marathon runner, Bucky Cox, featured on That's Incredible (a re-airing from 1979).

Although I dont quite understand *enjoying* running (lol) your blog is really interesting-- I especially like the notes about specific runs, and seeing your progress:)

cfstroud said...

Anonymous - thanks for your comment. I have no idea how this blog is associated with the 8-year-old marathon runner, but I am glad you are enjoying it! Trust me, I don't always enjoy running, but it has given me a peace of mind that I have never experienced before. I hope you keep following me; the marathon is only 20 days away!

Unknown said...

Great!
in 3 weeks you will officially be a marathoner--
and i will be reading about it a few days after that.. (you may want to sleep for a few days post-run eh?)


Signed,
Formerly Anonymous